As provided by the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association Constitution, Section 8.02 - Special Membership Meeting, as Association President, I am calling for a Special Membership Meeting to be held on Sunday October 3, 2021 at 7:00pm in a virtual format.
Please note, attendees must have registered by 2pm on Sunday October 3d to be eligible to receive voting credentials.
Please click here to Register for the October 3rd Special Membership Meeting
The October 3, 2021 Special Membership meeting is being called to comply with the Constitution’s Section 4.06, which requires that capital expenditures of $100,000 or more require membership approval.
Mass Youth Soccer is requesting member organizations to consider planned improvements to the Association’s major asset, the Progin Park field complex in Lancaster including the resurfacing of 5 turf fields amounting to a capital investment not to exceed $2.5m.
Please review the video linked at the bottom of this webpage for additional detail on:
- Recommendation of the Mass Youth Soccer Treasurer
- Scope and Timeline of Turf Replacement
- Infrastructure Repairs and Maintenance Projects
- Current Conditions at the Complex
- Options considered to pay for the project
- Opportunities for Live Membership Q&A (September 14th & 23rd)