Who must complete an Adult Registration?
All participating adults (persons age 18 and older). Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer must complete the Adult Registration process and be CORI and National Background Check Approved, State and National Sex Offender Registry Search Cleared. A link to a more detailed list is located on the right-hand side of this webpage.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JUNE 28th 2019 COMMUNICATION TO ALL ADULT MEMBERS
IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION - MASS YOUTH SOCCER'S SAFE SOCCER PLATFORM
Fall 2019 – Spring 2020 soccer registration year will take place using the Stack Sports U.S. Soccer Connect Member Management System.
- Stack Sports/U.S. Soccer Connect has provided your League, Town or Club with a dedicated registration website; the Directory listing of all Member Organizations registration website URLs can be found on the right-hand side of this webpage.
- All participating adult members must register annually; the help guide on How to Complete your Adult Registration can also be found on the right-hand side of this webpage, please read prior to registering.
- If your League, Town or Club is not set up to accept Fall 2019 – Spring 2020 soccer registrations, please contact them.
New – Risk Management Requirements for’ Fall 2019 – Spring 2020 soccer year
Due to the SafeSport Act and the implementation of new required Policies and Procedures from U.S. Soccer, all Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association adult members and member organization’s adult members must meet the Risk Management requirements below; this will be monitored in U.S. Soccer Connect prior to the adult receiving their required Mass Youth Soccer Adult Credential.
- CORI Check Approved.
- National Background Check (NBG) Cleared; the NBG status also includes the State and National Sex Offender Searches.
- SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training Approved. Initial SafeSport Course (approximately 2 hours to complete), then; an Annual Refresher Course (approximately 30 minutes to complete) for each year the adult participates. Please use the link that is available in your U.S. Soccer Connect Adult Registration account to take the Abuse Prevention training; this way the system will automatically mark you as Approved.
- Concussion Training Approved, The Center for Disease Control training is the only Mass Youth Soccer approved method. A link to the Center for Disease Control training is provided to you in your Adult Registration account. You will need to upload this certificate into your adult registration account for approval. Check with your organization for approval length of time.
* Once you have completed your Adult Registration, please use the “Member Login” button located on your organization's registration website to access the training links that are in your U.S. Soccer Connect Adult Registration account.
*New Instructions for CDC Concussion Training*
As of March 1, 2020, you are unable to use your log in information from last year’s course. The CDC had to make some updates to where the Heads-Up training lives. The course is being administered in a new system called CDC TRAIN; all adults will need to establish a new account with a new login and password to access the HEADS UP to Youth Sports Training. The link below will show everyone how to create an account through CDC Train.
Prior to creating your account, please read the directions and verify your town/city region using the second link below as it is required to create your account.
NOTE: Adults will need to know what Massachusetts region they belong to; below is a link to the Commonwealth of Mass list of Town/City Regions:
Important Notes for Adult Registration
- Use your full legal first, last and middle name (no shortened version) when completing your adult registration.
- Please make note of your Username and Password as registration is required annually and they are needed to access your account.
- IMPORTANT: The Email Address entered on the Registration form is used to manage account registration(s) (all registrations, adult and player) information, it also links to the Digital Coaching Center (DCC) and SafeSport Auto-Approval.
- If you do not use the same email address for all family member registrations, the system will create a duplicate account.
- If you do not use the same email address that was used to create your DCC account that holds your coaching license information, it will not show in your account.
- If you do not complete your SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training using the link in your account that has your email address, you will not be auto approved
- You are required to upload a head shot photo during the Adult Registration process.
- Make sure to have a photo available on the system (computer, phone, tablet, pad) you are using to register.
- If you belong to more than one organization, you must register online with each one; the information on your Adult Registration form will auto-fill when you login to complete your second Adult Registration.
- Club & League Connect: email@example.com
- Team Connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Phone: 866-892-0777
Press 2 for support and press 1 for association, club and league, or team connect support.
Safety Policies that must be reviewed by ALL adult participants are listed below.
- Mass Youth Soccer Athlete and Participant Safety Policy – Known as Mass Safe Soccer; this includes Abuse Prevention mandatory reporting information.
- KidSafe Policy
- Weather Policy
- Goal Safety Information
- US Soccer Recognize to Recover
Policies noted above and more Risk Management Policy information can be found at www.mayouthsoccer.org website under the MA SAFE SOCCER tab
*** Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s Risk Manager - Do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
Thank you all for your continuing support and efforts to help keep the children safe and playing the game!