- Non-Profits - Bylaws and Constitution (individual or combined document)
- For Profit - Articles of Incorporation/Operating Agreement and Constitution
- Both forms or incorporation:
- Organization's Policies, Procedures, Rules
- Proof of being officially registered with state of Massachusetts as an entity and up to date on reports
- IRS Tax ID Number
- Proof of having a business checking account
Notice to New Organizations
Starting a new youth soccer organization is a huge commitment. It’s not as easy as getting a bunch of interested parents and players, picking out a name, collecting some money, putting together kits, and taking to the fields. New clubs should be started with a lot of serious thought and purpose.
Should the organization's documentation be deemed acceptable, it will receive written notice. Failure to provide an any of requirements noted above will result in a delay to the acceptance process.
In addition to required documents and proofs, the club President/Owner will have a phone or in-person interview with the Executive Director.