CORI Policies and Procedures
Effective August 14, 2015 a new Adult Registration and CORI registration procedure was implemented.
- Adults must first complete the Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration process and be a member of an affiliated organization before completing the CORI request form.
Who Must Complete a CORI Request?
Every adult associated with all organizations who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children is required by state law to complete the CORI certification process. (Massachusetts CORI Reform - Chapter 385 of the Acts of 2002). The first step of the process will be for all adults to properly register with Mass Youth Soccer using the new Adult Registration process on ShareView.
Using the above requirement of all adults who may have the opportunity to have direct and unmonitored access to children, the following individuals will be required to register:
***Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s CORI Submitter - please do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
Never received the email with the CORI Link?
Below explains how to find your “Thank you for registering” email that contains the CORI Request Link. It is sent from email@example.com and is located in the message center of your Adult Registration account.
- You will need your Username and Password to access your account.
- After you log in look for “My Account” above your picture.
- Hover over “My Account” to access a dropdown box
- Click on "Message Center" and it will show your emails
- Click on your “Thank You for registering (your name)” email.
- The email will open up (lower pane) on the bottom of the page.
- The link to complete your CORI Submission Request is about 2/3rds down in the content of the email and it starts with http:// and ends with sessionguid=
- You will need to copy and paste to a new tab to access the CORI Submission Request site
If the email is not in your Adult Registration message center, please read below.
1. The first reason is that your Adult Registration is not complete. Please go back to verify all information has been entered and you have read and accepted the ELA (Electronic License Agreement).
2. If you registered over 2 months ago, the email may have been deleted.
3. Please verify we have your correct email address in ShareView. If we have an incorrect email address for you, please correct it or contact your Registrar, the Affinity Help Line or the State Office, as we will be able to assist you with that update.
CORI Submitter information has been moved to the CORI Submitter page. Click here to be redirected.