All adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association and be CORI Approved prior to working with the children.
Starting June 1st, 2017:
If you were properly registered last year, your information/registration has been migrated into the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 soccer year and unless your CORI is expiring during this new year you do not need to take any action.
If your CORI is expiring during the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 soccer year, you are required to complete the Adult/CORI Registration for the new year. Please use the Adult/CORI Registration Portal on ShareView link below and update your last year’s registration by registering as a Returning User. You will need your Username and Password that was used to create your last year’s registration.
Note: To verify your CORI/Risk Status Approval expiration date you will need to log into your Adult/CORI Registration account using the Affinity Login Portal link below. Once logged in, click on the Applications tab located under your photo, there you will see your Risk Status and your Risk Status Expire Date.
Affinity Login Portal on ShareView
If you have never completed a Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. Adult Registration or did not complete one for the Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 soccer year, you are required to do so in order to volunteer/coach for any Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. affiliated organization. Please use the Affinity Adult/CORI Registration Portal on ShareView
Important Notes for New Adult/CORI Registrations:
- You will be required to upload a head shot photo during the Adult Registration process.
- Please make sure to have a photo available on the system (computer, phone, tablet, pad) you are using to register.
- Please use your full legal first and last name (no shortened version) when completing your adult registration.
- Please double check when choosing your organization(s) for your Adult Registration.
- If you are having difficulties call the Affinity Sports Helpline at 800.808.7195 if you need assistance.
Click here for the Adult Registration FAQ document
If you have a current year Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration please use the: Mass Youth Soccer ShareView Login Portal
Adult/CORI Registration Frequency
Adult/CORI Registrations are required once every 3 years for CORI Approved Adults
Adult/CORI Registration can be completed at any time of the year.
All registrations submitted after June 1st of 2017 will be good for the upcoming Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Season.
Adults who have never registered in the past (new to Mass Youth Soccer) will be able to register and set up a new account at any time.
Adults registering for the first time will complete their Adult/CORI Registration simultaneously. After they have completed the adult/CORI registration they must be CORI Approved before they can participate in any Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association sanctioned activities.
Please make note of your Username and Password as they are needed to access your account.
*** Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s CORI Submitter - Do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
Who must complete their Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. Adult/CORI Registration?
Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer must complete the Adult Registration process and be CORI approved. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Coaches (all types)
• Team Managers, including designated parents with assigned team management responsibilities
• Board Members (Officers, Directors, Administrators, Committee Chairs, Appointees, etc.)
• Referees (Note: All USSF Referees will complete their CORI registration through MSRC)
• Trainers (Permanent or Temporary)
• Organization Employees
• Concession Workers
• Tournament Organizers, Employees, Volunteers
• Any other persons age 18 or older who may have direct and unmonitored access to children.