All adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Mass Youth Soccer.
If you have not completed the Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 Annual Registration with Mass Youth Soccer, please use the Affinity Adult Registration Portal on ShareView . If you registered last year, please connect to that previous year’s registration by registering as a Returning User with the username and password that you used to create that account and adding this year’s Adult Registration information.
Important Notes for Adult Registration:
- You will be required to upload a head shot photo during the Adult Registration process.
- Please make sure to have a photo available on the system (computer, phone, tablet, pad) you are using to register.
- Please use your full legal first and last name (no shortened version) when completing your adult registration.
- Please double check when choosing your organization(s) for your Adult Registration.
- If you are having difficulties completing or linking to your last year’s Adult Registration information, please do not create a duplicate registration. We ask that you call the Affinity Sports Helpline at 800.808.7195 if you need assistance.
Please click here to read the Spring 2017 Start Up Memo
Click here for the Adult Registration FAQ document
If you have a current year Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration pleases use the: Mass Youth Soccer ShareView Login Portal
Adult Registration Frequency
Adult registrations will be an annual requirement coinciding with the soccer calendar year (Fall/Spring seasons).
Adult registrations can be completed at any time of the year. Current Adult registrations for the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 are being taken at this time.
All registrations submitted after June 9th of 2016 will be good for the upcoming Fall/Spring Season.
Adults who have never registered in the past (new to Mass Youth Soccer) will be able to register and set up a new account at any time.
Adults registering for the first time must have completed their Adult Registration prior to also completing their CORI request. After they have completed both the adult registration and the CORI request they must be CORI cleared or approved before they can participate in any Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association activities.
In order to complete a CORI request, all adults must have completed their Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association’s Adult Registration.
Adults will no longer be able to complete a CORI request without completing their Adult Registration first.
The link to complete your required CORI Submission Request (based on CORI Expire Date of None or prior to July 31st 2017) will be sent to you via the “Thank you for registering” email. The link is 2/3rds down in the content of that “Thank you for registering” email that comes from email@example.com
To retrieve the CORI Request Link: Please log into your adult registration account and above your picture you will see “My Account”, click on it then click on “Message Center”. You can then click on the, “Thank you for registering” message in the upper pane of the page, and in the lower pane you will see the content of the email that holds their CORI URL/link. The CORI URL/link is about 2/3rds down in the content of the email and it starts with http:// and ends with sessionguid=, you will need to copy and paste to a new tab.
Your Username and Password are needed to complete the CORI Request.
*** Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s CORI Submitter - Do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
Who Must Register
Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer must complete the Adult Registration process and be CORI approved. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Coaches (all types)
• Team Managers, including designated parents assigned team management responsibilities
• Board Members (Officers, Directors, Administrators, Committee Chairs, Appointees, etc.)
• Referees (Note: All USSF Referees will complete their CORI registration through MSRC)
• Trainers (Permanent or Temporary)
• Organization Employees
• Concession Workers
• Tournament Organizers, Employees, Volunteers
• Any other persons age 18 or older who may have direct and unmonitored access to children.