All adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association and be CORI Approved prior to working with the children.
Starting June 1st, 2017:
If you were properly registered last year, your information/registration has been migrated into the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 soccer year and unless your CORI is expiring during this new year you do not need to take any action.
To verify your Registration/Season history and your CORI/Risk Status and Risk Expire Date:
- Log into your Adult/CORI Registration account using the Affinity Login Portal link below.
- Once logged in, click on the Applications tab located under your photo; there you will see your Registration/Season history, Risk Status and Risk Status Expire Date.
To verify account information: Affinity Login Portal on ShareView
Never registered with Mass Youth Soccer Assoc., you are required to do so to volunteer/coach for any Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. affiliated organization. Please use the Affinity Adult/CORI Registration Portal on ShareView link below and create a new account/registration (blue button).
If your CORI is expiring during the Fall 2017 – Spring 2018 soccer year, or you did not complete the Adult/CORI Registration process for the Fall 2016 – Spring 2017 soccer year, but did for a previous year, please register as a Returning User via the Adult/CORI Registration Portal on ShareView link below and update your previous year’s registration (green button)as this will trigger your CORI request.
You will need your Username and Password that was used to create your last year’s registration. If you do not know your Username or Password, you can call the Affinity Help Line at 855 703 2558. Please do not create a duplicate registration.
To complete or update your Adult/CORI Registration: Affinity Adult/CORI Registration Portal on ShareView
Important Notes for New Adult/CORI Registrations:
- You will be required to upload a head shot photo during the Adult Registration process.
- Please make sure to have a photo available on the system (computer, phone, tablet, pad) you are using to register.
- Please use your full legal first and last name (no shortened version) when completing your adult registration.
- Please double check when choosing your organization(s) for your Adult/CORI Registration.
- If you are having difficulties call the Affinity Sports Helpline at 800.808.7195 for assistance.
Adult/CORI Registration Frequency
Adult/CORI Registrations are required once every 3 years for CORI Approved Adults
Adult/CORI Registration can be completed at any time of the year.
All registrations submitted after June 1st of 2017 will be good for the upcoming Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Season.
Adults who have never registered in the past (new to Mass Youth Soccer) will be able to register and set up a new account at any time.
Adults registering for the first time will complete their Adult/CORI Registrations simultaneously. After they have completed their Adult/CORI Registration they must be CORI Approved prior to participating in any Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association sanctioned activities.
Please make note of your Username and Password as they are needed to access your account.
*** Please print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should be brought to your local organization’s CORI Submitter - Do not send your CORI Agreement Form to the State Office.
Who must complete their Mass Youth Soccer Assoc. Adult/CORI Registration?
Every adult member of all organizations affiliated with Massachusetts Youth Soccer must complete the Adult Registration process and be CORI approved. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Coaches (all types)
• Team Managers, including designated parents with assigned team management responsibilities
• Board Members (Officers, Directors, Administrators, Committee Chairs, Appointees, etc.)
• Referees (Note: All USSF Referees will complete their CORI registration through MSRC)
• Trainers (Permanent or Temporary)
• Organization Employees
• Concession Workers
• Tournament Organizers, Employees, Volunteers
• Any other persons age 18 or older who may have direct and unmonitored access to children.