Massachusetts Youth Soccer Fields Rules of Conduct
MASSACHUSETTS YOUTH SOCCER FIELDS AT PROGIN PARK
RULES OF CONDUCT
The Massachusetts Youth Soccer Fields at Progin Park constitute one of the finest youth soccer facilities in the country. In order to maintain the facility, Massachusetts Youth Soccer must ask each visitor to follow simple rules and procedures. Our Facilities Manager Dick Threadgould is responsible for maintaining the complex and for enforcing the rules of behavior. The following activities shall be prohibited at any time and at any location on the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Fields at Progin Park in Lancaster, MA by any coach, administrator, parent, player, spectator, guest or other agent, servant, employee and/or invitee of any Tournament Host:
1. Unsafe, careless, or negligent behavior while engaging in Tournament Host's activities;
2. Any activity that may reasonably be expected to cause or which will or may foreseeably injure or harm any person or persons or which will deface or cause damage to Mass Youth’s property or the property of others;
3. The possession, sale or use of any alcoholic beverages of any kind and/or any unlawful drugs or substances;
4. Use of any tobacco products;
5. Playing any other sport or engaging in any other activity other than soccer;
6. The presence of any pet of any sort other than seeing-eye dogs.
7. The use of off road motorized vehicles and skimobiles;
8. The possession of any fire arm whether licensed or not.
9. The use of any public address system, amplifier and/or megaphone.
10. The use of any generator, cooking appliance or barbecue grill.
11. Any activity which may reasonably be expected to produce any unusual, noxious or objectionable smoke, gas, vapor or odor;
12. The posting of any signs or advertisements or the distribution of any written materials calculated to generate business in any way for Tournament Host or others;
13. Taking up collections or making solicitations of any kind.
14. The marking of lines on any field surface with paint, tape or any other substance or material.
15. Use of the Fields in any manner that may be contrary to the interests of Mass Youth or its programs.
16. Use of the Fields for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose, or in any manner that in the sole discretion or judgment of the Mass Youth is offensive or contrary to the interests.
17. Parking on any public way, including Route 70 and Old Union Turnpike. Mass Youth shall provide Tournament Host with all applicable parking regulations.
ADDITIONAL PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES ON SYNTHETIC FIELDS
1. The use of chewing gum;
2. The consumption of sunflower seeds or shelled nuts;
3. The consumption of any food or drink other than water;
4. The use or possession of glass containers of any kind;
5. The use of roller blades, skateboards or bicycles;
6. The use of metal cleats or spikes, or plastic cleats longer than ¼”;
7. The use or erection of any tent, tarp, structure or object which will or may foreseeably cause the penetration of the synthetic surface