Sanctioned Soccer Camps/Clinics
SANCTIONED SOCCER CAMPS/CLINICS
Every affiliated member of Massachusetts Youth Soccer you now can make your soccer camp or clinic a "Massachusetts Youth Soccer Sanctioned Camp/Clinic". Becoming a Massachusetts Youth Soccer Sanctioned Camp/Clinic carries with it certain benefits.
· All campers and adults working at the camp/clinic become registered members of Massachusetts Youth Soccer.
· Your camp/clinic will be posted on the Massachusetts Youth Soccer website.
· You will receive discounted advertising rates at the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Fields at Progin Park in Lancaster, MA.
· All of the adults working on your camp/clinic will be submitted for a criminal background check (CORI).
· As members of Massachusetts Youth Soccer all duly registered coaches and players at the camp/clinic will be covered by our Excess Medical Benefits and Liability Insurance Coverage.
· Your camp/clinic will be eligible for member discount rates on t-shirts through our partnership with NEPA/Blue Heron of Leominster and on camp bag tags from our partners at Skillzys, Inc.
Make your soccer camp or clinic a Massachusetts Youth Soccer Sanctioned Camp/Clinic today! Simply CLICK HERE, fill out the form and pay the necessary fees.