The Executive Director of Massachusetts Youth Soccer is responsible to Board of Directors for overall leadership, management and operation of Mass Youth Soccer. The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of all of the programs of Massachusetts Youth Soccer. The position provides direction for the activities of both paid and volunteer staff aimed at the successful performance of the goals set by the Board of Directors and consistent with the goals of Massachusetts Youth Soccer. The Executive Director ensures that all activities are conducted in compliance with the policies and procedures of Massachusetts Youth Soccer.
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of Massachusetts Youth Soccer’s mission, corporate goals, objectives, policies, and priorities. Communicate and explain to staff, volunteers, and the members.
Develop strategic initiatives to further the promotion of the corporate mission and facilitate youth soccer development in the state.
Manage delivery of programs to the organizations consistent with the corporate goals, policies, and priorities.
Manage, oversee, and develop all staff.
Ensure fiduciary responsibility, sound financial management, and financial accountability for all income, expense, contributions and all Massachusetts Youth Soccer assets.
Account for and report all financial information to the board as directed and ensure public accountability consistent with policies established by the board of directors.
Ensure that Massachusetts Youth Soccer fully complies with relevant laws, regulations, and applicable corporate policies.
Collaborate with any other appropriate organization or entity which can serve the best interests of the organization and promote member services.
Provide oversight of the management of the corporation’s complex and building assuring compliance with all relevant regulations and responsibilities.
Provide support activities, communication and developmental resources for the Board of Directors. Provide monthly board agenda and annual reports.
Oversee communication for and organization of the corporation Annual General Meeting.
Oversee the organization’s CORI Compliance process including notification and appeals.
Communicate with Lancaster and area town leaders to insure all permits and requirements are up to date and met for all properties and actions.
Communicate with membership and its’ leaders to aid in member organization development and management.
Oversee and manage relations with all vendors.
Serve as organizational leader for all legal matters.
Applications are due by March 21, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Send a cover letter and resume to Massachusetts Youth Soccer President, Ted Ritchie, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT MANAGER
The Technical Department Manager oversees all day-to-day activities of the Instructional Program. The Manager serves as the primary contact for all towns and coordinators who wish to schedule any Instructional Program events. In addition, the Technical Department Manager reports directly to the State Technical Director, and assists with other tasks within the office as needed.
Technical Department Duties:
· Schedule dates for program events
· Assign staff to all Instructional Program events (Courses, Clinics, Training Sessions, TDC’s, STC’s, ODP Training Centers, Board Meetings, Banquets, etc.)
· Work with Communications Director to promote Instructional program events
· Resolve any scheduling conflicts or cancellations that occur
· Oversee contracts for coach/player development programs and special events.
· Record financial deposits, follow-up for balance due, approve payment for PT staff instructors who have taught educational events
· Prepare and mail/email all diplomas
· Work with Registration Administrator to verify coach affiliation
· Coordinate and oversee registration and payments for attendants at all Instructional Program Special Events as needed.
· Submit yearly course activity report to track annual course trends
· Coordinate all aspects of D-License courses
· Maintain database for all licensed coaches
· Help find sites and locations for special instructional events
· Track inventory of shirts and materials going out and returning from all license courses and clinics
· Make necessary changes to all instructional program forms as needed.
· Post all educational events on Massachusetts Youth Soccer website calendar.
· Provide assistance with any other duties as assigned by the Technical Director and/or the Executive Director
· Maintain master online Google schedule of events
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook needed
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently
· Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and willingness to occasionally work non-traditional business hours
· Must be able to relate to people of various social and ethnic backgrounds
This is a full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience
Applications are due by Friday, February 28, 2014 at 4:00 PM.
Send a cover letter and resume to Mike Singleton, Executive Director by email at email@example.com